Vivid!

Hey guys!

Here are two of my ads for my group,Vivid. Which one is your favourite?

https://careylink.sharepoint.com/portals/hub/_layouts/15/VideoEmbedHost.aspx?chId=b187c073%2Dd4f9%2D4f1e%2Dbaa0%2D711490d5daab&vId=e0e0b7b1%2Df02d%2D4eba%2Db8b5%2Df1b320762de4&width=640&height=360&autoPlay=false&showInfo=true

3 thoughts on “Vivid!

1. Hi Esther,
    that video add was soo cool. My favourite thing about it was the camera angles ! You really caught the main idea. My favourite video was the won about the bandannas! I loved how at the start you started with the rushing of footsteps! If you wanted to change something about your video what would you change?
    See you soon,
    Matilda C

2. Hi Esther!
    Your ad really stands out! It uses different shades of color to explain how you feel before buying things from your store and then after.
    Awesome ad!
    Nik

3. Hi Esther,
    Great ads! I really enjoyed watching and reading your ads. I probably liked the video ad more because it had some humor in it. The music really added to my enjoyment of watching it. Your print ad was also amazing, I like how you used lots of colour in it. The white and black versus the very colourful one was really effective.

Which ad was more fun making and why?

Kind Regards, Patrick